- Defective items should be returned to dBj R&E for repair or replacement
within 10 days of purchase with shipping prepaid to dBj R&E. dBj R&E will
return it to you via surface shipping at our expense in the contiguous 48
states. If you receive defective equipment call our Customer Service
Department at 888-325-7234 for immediate instructions and attention. dBj R&E
will repair or replace the defective item at our option. You should also send
a copy of your purchase invoice and a note describing the problem. After the
10-day period please use the factory warranty for repair or replacement.
- dBj R&E will ship as advertised to any "US ZIP CODE" for the fees stated in the shopping cart. All other foreign purchases must be approved via phone or Email before shippment. Payment must be made by International Money Order only, for the full amount (including shipping/handling) in US dollars($USD) in advance of shippment. dBj Radio Will Not accept foreign credit cards for items shipped over seas or otherwise.
- Returned items can not be sold as new. dBj R&E is unable to offer "approval
services" for self evaluation. If permitted, an Authorized return of
merchandise for credit (must be like new with all original packing material)
will be subject to a 15% restocking fee, plus all shipping fees. Items must be
returned within 10 days with shipping prepaid. You should also send a copy of
your purchase invoice and a note describing the reason for the return.
If the item is obviously damaged, note this with the driver and Refuse shipment. This item will be returned to dBj R&E and another will be sent at
no additional charge.If hidden damage is noted, contact UPS/FEDEX/USPS as soon as possible. They will pick up. Once the item is received by dBj R&E, a replacement will be sent.
Software is sold on a non-returnable basis. Any software problems will be
addressed under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty.
SOS / Special Order Sales
- All special order sales will be prepaid, in advance of shipment, and are
- dBj Radio & Electronics is in business to serve the public at-large and the Radio Community in particular. We do not sell DOA items on purpose. Even our used gear is "Tech Spec'd" prior to sales. We will be above board and honest with our customers and we expect the same in return.
Please, consider your purchases prior to your payment.